Scientists, after in-depth research, came up with the new gene-editing technology which can actually rectify your gene defects; wiping away any possibility of genetic diseases.
According to the researchers of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, the latest technology is known as the “prime editing” which is capable of correcting your gene defects to an extent of 89%.
According to the findings of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard published on Monday in the Nature journal, “prime editing” is a versatile technology that has been developed on the powerful CRISPR gene-editing process. It is even capable of writing new genetic information into a specified DNA site, directly.
- Scientists are aiming to grow Cancer in a lab with the aim to stop the disease before it develops
- Good news for the Type 2 diabetes patients – Losing weight can reduce your cardiovascular problems
However, the traditional CRISPR-Cas9 approach features the modified protein Cas9, which can target genes in a specific location and is able to snip the parts of DNA strands, like scissors. Such a method will ultimately result in disrupting a mutation process.
The single point gene mutations which comprise about two-thirds of the genetic variants of the human body are responsible for causing diseases. Thus it can be proved that gene editing is capable of reproducing and correcting such mutations.
Get in Touch!
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and wait for 24 to 48 hours for the response!
- Cardiologists say e-cigarettes can damage your blood vessels, brain, and lungs soon
- Ashley Graham flaunts her baby bump at style in an all-black bra and underwear
- The hospital staff of Detroit performs double lung transplant with vaping surgery on a patient
- Marie Osmond fell on the stage during her performance and chipped off a piece of her kneecap
- Will Chris Evans return to Captain America? Here is what you want to know
- Pot smokers develop more chances of strokes than the non-smokers
- Cut down these five things from your diet if you want to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and heart failure
- Miley Cyrus postpones shows to recover from her vocal cord surgery
- Tristan Thompson tries to win back Khloe Kardashian while she shows off Balloons
- The newly developed DNA methods could crack the murder case, but NY is not allowing
- Claims by the Medical Company that Cure of HIV/AIDS have finally been discovered
- The Mexico Mormon massacre suddenly hits home
- Scientists discover HIV Strain for the first time in nineteen years ever
- The scientists are about to launch a New Vaccine to Prevent Dengue and these are the reasons
- The US-China trade negotiations may lead to a break in the stocks by the end of the year
- Broadway to add a new entertainment area to its beach plans soon
- Antonio Banderas recalls the memories of the 90s when Madonna pursued him
- Pregnant mothers who took ACETAMINOPHEN during pregnancy may give birth to children with ADHD and Autism
- Bacteria need genetic ‘passcode’ to survive in the human gut
- Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Angelina Jolie reveals her mental state after the split with Brad Pitt and how she overcame it during shooting Maleficent 2
Headlines4 weeks ago
A man from Radcliffe has been charged for killing a child of one-year
Entertainment3 weeks ago
The Tame Impala band returns with a mysterious video on their website
Headlines3 weeks ago
Woman killed by robbers while playing Pokemon Go As she Witnesses the robbery
Health4 weeks ago
Scientists are aiming to grow Cancer in a lab with the aim to stop the disease before it develops
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Kylie Jenner dresses up her daughter Stormi as herself for Halloween
Headlines2 weeks ago
Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair
Headlines2 weeks ago
1-year toddler passed away, and the Grandfather is being charged for the cause