A woman in New Mexico has been shot dead after she witnessed a chase of the robbers while playing Pokemon Go, in a park. According to the police reports, the woman was there with her boyfriend.
The incident took place late at night, on Friday evening, when the woman was looking for Pokemons with her boyfriend in the Bianchetti Park in Albuquerque.
The police have confirmed the name of the victim to be Cayla Campos, and her boyfriend, Sidney. But no traces of identification have been recovered yet, about the robbers.
On asking the locals nearby, the police got the confirmation that the couple used to play Pokemon Go, almost every day at the park, during this time. However, eyewitnesses could not be found as the incident happened late at night.
According to the reports given by the police, the incident was sudden and the woman has been by a gunshot only. The police even explained the incident in short, saying that the two were probably busy playing Pokemon Go, and probably a sudden eye contact happened between the woman and the chasers. Before the couple could drive away their car, the chasers flooded gunshots upon them and one of them struck her which lead to the car, crash into a house.
The robbers, however, managed to escape just after striking the gunshot, when she crashed the car.
Get in Touch!
Get in touch with us at email@example.com, and wait for 24 to 48 hours for the response!
- Cardiologists say e-cigarettes can damage your blood vessels, brain, and lungs soon
- Ashley Graham flaunts her baby bump at style in an all-black bra and underwear
- The hospital staff of Detroit performs double lung transplant with vaping surgery on a patient
- Marie Osmond fell on the stage during her performance and chipped off a piece of her kneecap
- Will Chris Evans return to Captain America? Here is what you want to know
- Pot smokers develop more chances of strokes than the non-smokers
- Cut down these five things from your diet if you want to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and heart failure
- Miley Cyrus postpones shows to recover from her vocal cord surgery
- Tristan Thompson tries to win back Khloe Kardashian while she shows off Balloons
- The newly developed DNA methods could crack the murder case, but NY is not allowing
- Claims by the Medical Company that Cure of HIV/AIDS have finally been discovered
- The Mexico Mormon massacre suddenly hits home
- Scientists discover HIV Strain for the first time in nineteen years ever
- The scientists are about to launch a New Vaccine to Prevent Dengue and these are the reasons
- The US-China trade negotiations may lead to a break in the stocks by the end of the year
- Broadway to add a new entertainment area to its beach plans soon
- Antonio Banderas recalls the memories of the 90s when Madonna pursued him
- Pregnant mothers who took ACETAMINOPHEN during pregnancy may give birth to children with ADHD and Autism
- Bacteria need genetic ‘passcode’ to survive in the human gut
- Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Angelina Jolie reveals her mental state after the split with Brad Pitt and how she overcame it during shooting Maleficent 2
Headlines4 weeks ago
A man from Radcliffe has been charged for killing a child of one-year
Entertainment3 weeks ago
The Tame Impala band returns with a mysterious video on their website
Health3 weeks ago
You cannot blame your genes anymore. Know about the all-new gene-editing technology
Health4 weeks ago
Scientists are aiming to grow Cancer in a lab with the aim to stop the disease before it develops
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Kylie Jenner dresses up her daughter Stormi as herself for Halloween
Headlines2 weeks ago
Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair
Headlines2 weeks ago
1-year toddler passed away, and the Grandfather is being charged for the cause