The renowned Australian psych rock-music band, Tame Impala, is probably set to make a comeback, as it has hinted by the mysterious video on their website.
A few days back, Tame Impala updated their official website and only after that, a mysterious video featuring Kevin Parker in the studio was posted.
It is a very short clip and does not even have any sound or music to guess. The post did not even consist of any such captions which can lead the fans anywhere.
However, fans have not given up yet and are speculating that probably the band is going to come up with new music soon.
Some other sources confirm that Pitchfork has reached out to the representatives of Tame Impala. So, it might be predicted that the two are up to a collab. However, nothing has been confirmed by any, yet.
Tame Impala has been under the cover since 2015 after the release of Currents. But after gaining some popularity in consecutive years, the band seems to be on fire this year.
In the year 2019, the band came up with two new songs, “Patience” and “Borderline” which gained quite a popularity among the mass. Not only that, but the team was also seen performing on Saturday Night Live.
Get in Touch!
Get in touch with us at email@example.com, and wait for 24 to 48 hours for the response!
- Cardiologists say e-cigarettes can damage your blood vessels, brain, and lungs soon
- Ashley Graham flaunts her baby bump at style in an all-black bra and underwear
- The hospital staff of Detroit performs double lung transplant with vaping surgery on a patient
- Marie Osmond fell on the stage during her performance and chipped off a piece of her kneecap
- Will Chris Evans return to Captain America? Here is what you want to know
- Pot smokers develop more chances of strokes than the non-smokers
- Cut down these five things from your diet if you want to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and heart failure
- Miley Cyrus postpones shows to recover from her vocal cord surgery
- Tristan Thompson tries to win back Khloe Kardashian while she shows off Balloons
- The newly developed DNA methods could crack the murder case, but NY is not allowing
- Claims by the Medical Company that Cure of HIV/AIDS have finally been discovered
- The Mexico Mormon massacre suddenly hits home
- Scientists discover HIV Strain for the first time in nineteen years ever
- The scientists are about to launch a New Vaccine to Prevent Dengue and these are the reasons
- The US-China trade negotiations may lead to a break in the stocks by the end of the year
- Broadway to add a new entertainment area to its beach plans soon
- Antonio Banderas recalls the memories of the 90s when Madonna pursued him
- Pregnant mothers who took ACETAMINOPHEN during pregnancy may give birth to children with ADHD and Autism
- Bacteria need genetic ‘passcode’ to survive in the human gut
- Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Angelina Jolie reveals her mental state after the split with Brad Pitt and how she overcame it during shooting Maleficent 2
Headlines4 weeks ago
A man from Radcliffe has been charged for killing a child of one-year
Health3 weeks ago
You cannot blame your genes anymore. Know about the all-new gene-editing technology
Headlines3 weeks ago
Woman killed by robbers while playing Pokemon Go As she Witnesses the robbery
Health4 weeks ago
Scientists are aiming to grow Cancer in a lab with the aim to stop the disease before it develops
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Kylie Jenner dresses up her daughter Stormi as herself for Halloween
Headlines2 weeks ago
Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair
Headlines2 weeks ago
1-year toddler passed away, and the Grandfather is being charged for the cause