Photo Credit: irishexaminer.com
The alliance of scientists has been allotted a project amount of £55. It aims to develop a treatment strategy that will have the capability to wipe-off even the last stage of cancer and at the same time, be cost-effective over other expensive treatments.
Reportedly, the project amount will be invested in giving birth to a tumor, in lab-grown human tissue. If everything happens accordingly and the results are successful, then it will be considered as the most unique type of research, ever made in the history of medical science.
The International Alliance for Cancer Early Detection (ACED) has filtered out some experts from the top universities of the UK and the US, including Cancer Research UK to ensure the early intention of cost-effective last stage cancer treatment.
We are already a step ahead because scientists have already started experimenting regarding the process of taking out the particular cells from the body which shows high risks of cancer. Not only that but probably a 3D printer will also be introduced to reproduce those affected cells and test them to see how they tend to become cancerous.
According to further reports, they will also come up with a number of screening tests that will be capable of detecting various cancers and will also detect the cells which have the chance to lead to cancer in the future.
Get in Touch!
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and wait for 24 to 48 hours for the response!
- Cardiologists say e-cigarettes can damage your blood vessels, brain, and lungs soon
- Ashley Graham flaunts her baby bump at style in an all-black bra and underwear
- The hospital staff of Detroit performs double lung transplant with vaping surgery on a patient
- Marie Osmond fell on the stage during her performance and chipped off a piece of her kneecap
- Will Chris Evans return to Captain America? Here is what you want to know
- Pot smokers develop more chances of strokes than the non-smokers
- Cut down these five things from your diet if you want to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and heart failure
- Miley Cyrus postpones shows to recover from her vocal cord surgery
- Tristan Thompson tries to win back Khloe Kardashian while she shows off Balloons
- The newly developed DNA methods could crack the murder case, but NY is not allowing
- Claims by the Medical Company that Cure of HIV/AIDS have finally been discovered
- The Mexico Mormon massacre suddenly hits home
- Scientists discover HIV Strain for the first time in nineteen years ever
- The scientists are about to launch a New Vaccine to Prevent Dengue and these are the reasons
- The US-China trade negotiations may lead to a break in the stocks by the end of the year
- Broadway to add a new entertainment area to its beach plans soon
- Antonio Banderas recalls the memories of the 90s when Madonna pursued him
- Pregnant mothers who took ACETAMINOPHEN during pregnancy may give birth to children with ADHD and Autism
- Bacteria need genetic ‘passcode’ to survive in the human gut
- Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Angelina Jolie reveals her mental state after the split with Brad Pitt and how she overcame it during shooting Maleficent 2
Headlines4 weeks ago
A man from Radcliffe has been charged for killing a child of one-year
Entertainment3 weeks ago
The Tame Impala band returns with a mysterious video on their website
Health3 weeks ago
You cannot blame your genes anymore. Know about the all-new gene-editing technology
Headlines3 weeks ago
Woman killed by robbers while playing Pokemon Go As she Witnesses the robbery
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Kylie Jenner dresses up her daughter Stormi as herself for Halloween
Headlines2 weeks ago
Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair
Headlines2 weeks ago
1-year toddler passed away, and the Grandfather is being charged for the cause