Recent research has proved that losing some kilograms of weight may do a lot of good to the health of Type 2 diabetes patients, who are a victim of cardiovascular diseases.
Type 2 diabetes is a condition in which the body loses its capability to produce glucose in the body. Over time, it has become quite common among the ones who are gaining weight rapidly, and obese.
If you are not seeing a doctor regularly, then you at least need to maintain a diet that will help you shed some weight without doing much. Even if a diabetic person sees a doctor, the doctor prescribes a certain diet which will eventually make you lose weight, taking care of your cardiovascular problems.
However, according to the reports of Tufts University in Boston, maintaining the lost weight is much more crucial for diabetic patients than losing it.
According to the doctors, gaining weight back after losing it may lead to faster growth of cardiovascular diseases in Type 2 diabetes patients. Moreover, there are also chances of developing many heart diseases too.
The researchers suggest that if a Type 2 diabetes patient stays in a strict diet, follows the instructions given by the doctor, and takes regular medications, then the individual will surely recover.
Get in Touch!
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and wait for 24 to 48 hours for the response!
- Cardiologists say e-cigarettes can damage your blood vessels, brain, and lungs soon
- Ashley Graham flaunts her baby bump at style in an all-black bra and underwear
- The hospital staff of Detroit performs double lung transplant with vaping surgery on a patient
- Marie Osmond fell on the stage during her performance and chipped off a piece of her kneecap
- Will Chris Evans return to Captain America? Here is what you want to know
- Pot smokers develop more chances of strokes than the non-smokers
- Cut down these five things from your diet if you want to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and heart failure
- Miley Cyrus postpones shows to recover from her vocal cord surgery
- Tristan Thompson tries to win back Khloe Kardashian while she shows off Balloons
- The newly developed DNA methods could crack the murder case, but NY is not allowing
- Claims by the Medical Company that Cure of HIV/AIDS have finally been discovered
- The Mexico Mormon massacre suddenly hits home
- Scientists discover HIV Strain for the first time in nineteen years ever
- The scientists are about to launch a New Vaccine to Prevent Dengue and these are the reasons
- The US-China trade negotiations may lead to a break in the stocks by the end of the year
- Broadway to add a new entertainment area to its beach plans soon
- Antonio Banderas recalls the memories of the 90s when Madonna pursued him
- Pregnant mothers who took ACETAMINOPHEN during pregnancy may give birth to children with ADHD and Autism
- Bacteria need genetic ‘passcode’ to survive in the human gut
- Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Angelina Jolie reveals her mental state after the split with Brad Pitt and how she overcame it during shooting Maleficent 2
Headlines4 weeks ago
A man from Radcliffe has been charged for killing a child of one-year
Entertainment3 weeks ago
The Tame Impala band returns with a mysterious video on their website
Health3 weeks ago
You cannot blame your genes anymore. Know about the all-new gene-editing technology
Headlines3 weeks ago
Woman killed by robbers while playing Pokemon Go As she Witnesses the robbery
Health4 weeks ago
Scientists are aiming to grow Cancer in a lab with the aim to stop the disease before it develops
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Kylie Jenner dresses up her daughter Stormi as herself for Halloween
Headlines2 weeks ago
Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair