According to recent research by doctors, weight loss surgery can give fruitful results by treating obese children.
After going through in-depth research, the doctors claim that weight loss surgery can treat obese children well than a prescribed diet given by a pediatrician.
According to the records, about 4.5 million children have been found more obese than usual, and it may give rise to certain unforeseen diseases in the body, and may even shorten their life span.
Though a specific diet pattern the pediatricians may help sometimes losing weight, it may not have a lasting impact on an individual with severe obesity.
Reportedly, a professor from Duke University confirmed the fact that weight-loss surgeries are comparatively safe and effective than following a particular diet pattern.
- Good news for the Type 2 diabetes patients – Losing weight can reduce your cardiovascular problems
- Scientists are aiming to grow Cancer in a lab with the aim to stop the disease before it develops
- You cannot blame your genes anymore. Know about the all-new gene-editing technology
If such a bodyweight persists, then there are even chances of several chronic disease development, high blood pressure, and diabetes. It may also affect the mental health of the children, leading to depression.
However, be it a weight loss surgery, or a pediatric diet, lifestyle changes are something inevitable. If the children of 18 years or below, are not brought under a restricted lifestyle, there are chances of gaining weight.
Get in Touch!
Get in touch with us at email@example.com, and wait for 24 to 48 hours for the response!
- Cardiologists say e-cigarettes can damage your blood vessels, brain, and lungs soon
- Ashley Graham flaunts her baby bump at style in an all-black bra and underwear
- The hospital staff of Detroit performs double lung transplant with vaping surgery on a patient
- Marie Osmond fell on the stage during her performance and chipped off a piece of her kneecap
- Will Chris Evans return to Captain America? Here is what you want to know
- Pot smokers develop more chances of strokes than the non-smokers
- Cut down these five things from your diet if you want to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and heart failure
- Miley Cyrus postpones shows to recover from her vocal cord surgery
- Tristan Thompson tries to win back Khloe Kardashian while she shows off Balloons
- The newly developed DNA methods could crack the murder case, but NY is not allowing
- Claims by the Medical Company that Cure of HIV/AIDS have finally been discovered
- The Mexico Mormon massacre suddenly hits home
- Scientists discover HIV Strain for the first time in nineteen years ever
- The scientists are about to launch a New Vaccine to Prevent Dengue and these are the reasons
- The US-China trade negotiations may lead to a break in the stocks by the end of the year
- Broadway to add a new entertainment area to its beach plans soon
- Antonio Banderas recalls the memories of the 90s when Madonna pursued him
- Pregnant mothers who took ACETAMINOPHEN during pregnancy may give birth to children with ADHD and Autism
- Bacteria need genetic ‘passcode’ to survive in the human gut
- Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Angelina Jolie reveals her mental state after the split with Brad Pitt and how she overcame it during shooting Maleficent 2
Headlines4 weeks ago
A man from Radcliffe has been charged for killing a child of one-year
Entertainment3 weeks ago
The Tame Impala band returns with a mysterious video on their website
Health3 weeks ago
You cannot blame your genes anymore. Know about the all-new gene-editing technology
Headlines3 weeks ago
Woman killed by robbers while playing Pokemon Go As she Witnesses the robbery
Health4 weeks ago
Scientists are aiming to grow Cancer in a lab with the aim to stop the disease before it develops
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Kylie Jenner dresses up her daughter Stormi as herself for Halloween
Headlines2 weeks ago
Tom Hardy makes epic Halloween outfits for his son in the wheelchair