No one knows where they will end up, fate is such a thing. But these stories are motivating for people out there who are still looking for the love of their life. Here is a list of 10 stories that will restore your faith in happiness.
1. 2 years ago, I saved a woman from her burning house. Tomorrow we are getting married.
2. If I wouldn’t have pushed him off the playground in 5th grade, we would have never met, and we wouldn’t have gotten married.
3. I once saw my cousin hit his girlfriend, I then broke his arm & held her for 3 hours till she stopped crying. Today, 6 years later, I married her.
4. 4 years ago today my brother passed away and donated his organs. This weekend I am getting married to my best friend and when I lay with my head to his chest, I can hear my brother’s heart beat strong.
5. This guy asked me if I wanted to eat skittles and watch Sponge Bob for a first date. We’re getting married in 6 months.
6. When my daughter was born, I was homeless. She was 3 weeks old when a lovely man offered to give us some shelter for the night. I married him today, 5 years down the line.
7. I met a guy on my 21st birthday in Vegas. We got drunk and got married. We decided to try and really make it work. 5 years and 2 kids later, we beat the odds.
8. 16 years ago, when we were only 6 years old, we had a fake wedding. Today, we really got married.
9. If I didn’t say “Hey, you’re beautiful” to that random stranger 5 years ago, I wouldn’t be married right now.
10. 8 years ago I asked my best friend out and she said no. Tomorrow we’re getting married.